At Nobu Hotels the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount. For over 25 years we have proudly served our guests the highest quality product in an exceptionally sanitary environment as you would only expect with raw fish headlining our menu.
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations. You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide to you our Nobu guest experience through our heartfelt kokoro service.
We have also ensured that our reservation and cancellation policies remain flexible and risk-free during this situation. Should you require further assistance please contact [email protected] or (650) 531-8888.
Please refer to the latest State and County travel restrictions to confirm stay eligibility. For more information about COVID-19, please visit the websites for Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization.
We greatly appreciate your desire to travel and look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel.
Nobu Hotel Palo Alto, in partnership with TTS, is pleased to offer on-demand Concierge Testing Services for its guests. Our partnership with TTS offers safe, fast and easy PCR COVID testing within the comfort of your own home for pre-arrival stays and meetings or on-site testing services in the luxury of your room. Additional Nurse on Demand, Telehealth consultations, Antibody Testing and more are available for guests ensuring VIP health and safety services. Please email [email protected] for pricing and additional details.
At Nobu Palo Alto we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local and national health authorities:
- Santa Clara County requires all persons to wear a mask indoors. Please refer to the latest State and County travel restrictions to confirm stay eligibility.
- Masks and gloves will be made available to guests
- Housekeeping is available upon request between 9am-4pm
- Guest rooms feature independent HVAC units with no forced circulation from other rooms
- All rooms have Alexa for touchless control of lighting and shades
- Elevator access is limited to one person or party traveling together
- Restaurant and In-Room Dining menu’s are available via QR code and delivered to your door only