At Nobu Hotels the health and safety of our guests and team members is paramount. For over 25 years we have proudly served our guests the highest quality product in an exceptionally sanitary environment as you would only expect with raw fish headlining our menu.
We now find ourselves in a new world due to COVID-19. As we move forward and begin to welcome our guests and team members back to our hotels and restaurants, the journey will be further tailored with precautionary hygiene protocols directed by the local health organizations and government authorities within each of our destinations. You are our family, and we remain resolute in striving to continually provide to you our Nobu guest experience through our heartfelt kokoro service.
We have also ensured that our reservation and cancellation policies remain flexible and risk-free during this situation. Should you require further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-224-6000.
We greatly appreciate your desire to travel and look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel.
ENHANCED SAFETY PROTOCOLS
At Nobu Palo Alto we have implemented the following precautionary measures, in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Santa Clara County:
- Reservations will require full contact information and credit card payment prior to arrival for duration of stay to expedite guest registration.
- All room, restaurant charges and gratuities are required to be paid via credit card to eliminate cash handling.
- All persons entering the Hotel will have their temperature taken by thermal screening.
- Guest rooms are left vacant for a minimum of 48 hours following guest check-out.
- Guest rooms feature independent HVAC units with no forced circulation from other rooms or public space and air filters are changed after each stay.
- UV Light Germicidal Room Sanitizers will be used in all guest rooms after check-out as well as in all public areas.
- Guest room carpets and window shades are cleaned with specific disinfectant sprays.
- All bedding, including pillow protectors and mattress protectors are laundered following check-out.
- Turndown services have been temporarily suspended to reduce contact.
- Daily in-room cleaning is available by request.
- Guest bedding and towels will be changed upon request to reduce amount of entry into a guest room.
- Mini-Bar items have been removed and a personalized bar is available to stock your bar according to your request, with all items sanitized.
- Guest personal laundry and dry cleaning has been temporarily suspended.
- Valet parking and house car services have been temporarily suspended to reduce personal contact. For guests self-driving a list of nearby garages will be provided by the hotel.
- All rooms have Alexa for voice-commands for lighting and shades.
- Elevator access is limited to one person at a time unless traveling with a respective party.
- Hotel entry and exit are delineated for a safer flow and movement of guests.
- Ability to use your personal smart device to operate and navigate the TV, avoiding use of the in-room TV remote control
- In-room dining menu’s displayed on your TV and delivered to your door only in order to avoid contact.
- Restaurant dining capacity has been reduced to facilitate personal distancing.
- Restaurant menus are one-time use only.
- Restaurant menus are also available via your personal smart device using a QR code.
- All staff will wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Masks and gloves will be made available to guests.