At Nobu Hotel Palo Alto we are committed to making our facilities, resort amenities and services accessible to our guests with disabilities.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC AREAS
- Public entrance
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to fitness center
- Registration desk
- Valet parking
- Service animals welcome
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOMS
- Available in King & Double rooms
- Accessible route to all guest rooms
- Accessible bathrooms including vanities, toilets, and grab bars
- Accessible bathtubs with grab bars and seats available
- Communication features with available notification for visual and hearing impaired
- Television with captioning
For more information about accessible services and facilities, please contact us directly at 650-666-3311
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Nobu Hotel Palo Alto is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Nobu Hotel Palo Alto is in the process implementing the relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 Level A (WCAG 2.0 A) as its web accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Nobu Hotel Palo Alto. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Nobu Hotel Palo Alto:
- Phone: 650-666-3311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 180 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
We try to respond to feedback within 2-5 business days.